Notification of school and workplace accidents - which form do I use?

  • Declaration form school accident:
    • Everything on your way to and from (home ↔ school and home ↔ internship)
    • All accidents at school (stumbled during the practical lessons, ...)
  • Declaration form work accident (inland):
    • Accidents on internship (i.e. NOT on the way to)
  • Declaration form abroad:
    • When you are on a study trip abroad and you fall ill/have an accident AND the foreign study trip has been declared through the school's travel insurance, you must follow the guidelines in this document.

Report a school or work accident -> use the web form below. You can download all the forms below.